City Electricians Health and Safety Policy
It is the policy of City Electricians to promote a health and safety culture throughout our company. We are committed to the prevention of injuries and ill health of employees, sub contractors, clients and others who could be affected by our work activities.
Health and Safety Policy
It is the policy of the City Electricians 2008 Ltd, as far as is reasonably practicable, to:
- Provide an environment in which staff and clients can function without risk to their health or safety.
- Ensure that the company provides a safe place, and that the environment, facilities, equipment and substances are subject to safe systems of work to prevent risks to health or safety.
- Provide and maintain an environment that is suitable with regard to worksites and arrangements to safeguard the occupational health requirements and welfare of employees and clients.
- Provide an environment in which everyone can carry out their tasks without fear of intimidation, harassment, violence, or undue stress.
- To identify the need for, and to provide, training, instruction, information and supervision to all staff.
- Provide a means of consultation on health and safety matters for all employees and their representatives.
- Promote personal responsibility and effort on the part of everyone to avoid and prevent health hazards and injuries to themselves and to others who may be affected by their acts or omissions and to co-operate with the company to comply with its duties, requirements and statutory obligations.
- Ensure that all those with responsibilities for managing equipment or premises, or supervising others, are aware that these responsibilities include health and safety requirements and the need to carry out risk assessments for all potentially hazardous activities.
- Ensure that the principles of good health and safety management are applied to all activities undertaken by the company, including activities such as events, travel and out of town work.
- Provide support on matters of occupational safety through the manager who will be responsible for advice to the organisation, for regular auditing, and who has the responsibility and authority for enforcement.
- Monitor the health and safety performance of the company through regular reports to the Board of Directors, and to provide a report on health and safety performance on the companies web site.
- Appoint specialist officers to provide advice to the company within the realms of their expertise. Make arrangements to act upon health and safety matters at all levels through regular staff meetings.
- Display and publicise this statement and review it at least annually.