Hot Water Cylinder Repairs
No hot water? We repair electric hot water cylinders!
You may be asking yourselve, Plumber or Electrician? After all it is to do with water?
Please call an Electrician! Electricians replace the element, thermostat and check that there is power on the cylinder. If you call a Plumber they can check that the water is OK and maybe replace the element if they are qualified (please ask to view their Limited License).
Electricians will check and replace:
- The circuit breaker on your switchboard if it trips and will not reset,
- The fuse has blown on your switchboard or meter board and when replaced blows again immediately,
- The water is too hot and there is a pipe on the outside of your house that is dripping
- Power to the cylinder, the isolation switch, the Ripple relay,
- And the lement all causing no hotwater.
We offer 24 hour 7 day a week service that will ensure that you have hot water when you need it.
Call us on 0508 248 935 and we'll get it fixed:
Usual cost is around $390.00 inc GST if outside of normal working hours how ever if it can wait $290.00 inc GST if during normal working hours (7.30am to 4 pm).
While we're there we'll also do a free check your cylinders insulation and may provide recommendations on cylinder wraps.